Friday, April 2, 2010

The Easter Bunny has landed!









Yup, that's right...She landed right here in my studio...I couldn't believe my own eyes! And she told me she is not leaving until someone adopts her...(so Miss Bunny is available for adoption) , with her wonderful golden mohair fur and vintage accessories. She is not up on our new Etsy shop quite yet, so if anyone is interested...contact me here. Hoping you and yours have a wonderful Easter! I will be enjoying the weekend with my family, then back next week to share what we've been up to... behind the seams!  For this weekend only we are offering $10.00 off any handbag (including the sale items) in our Etsy or Artfire shops, just write follower in your comment section when purchasing,so we may refund you. Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails